Features of Grandview Estates
- Wonderful View of Chautauqua Lake
- Lots Priced from $42,500 to $72,500
- Choice of Custom Builders
- Underground Utilities: Gas, Electric, Telephone, Cable TV, Public Water, Sewer
- Convenient Location, Southwestern Schools, Town of Busti, Village of Lakewood, Shopping, Churches
- Deed Restrictions to Protect Your Investment
Deed Restrictions…designed to protect your investment
- The final plans and the specifications for each residence must be approved by the Developer before beginning construction.
- All dwellings shall comply with minimum square footage requirements for Grandview Estates Subdivision.
- No business or professional or commercial activity of any nature shall be conducted on any lot.
- All homes shall have an attached garage not less than 2 car and not more than 3 ½ car.
- The construction for each residence must be completed within one year of the date of the commencement of construction.
- No unlicensed motor vehicles nor any trailers, boats, motor homes or campers shall be stored outdoors upon premises.
What about one of these homes?
[idx-platinum-widget id=”1875-58088″ ]
All statistics are gathered from the Buffalo Niagara Association of REALTORS®.
For more information, call our Myriad Team @ Keller Williams Lancaster at (716) 650-0051
Thinking of selling your Western New York home? Interested in finding out the current market value of your single family home, condo or investment property? Then call us at (716) 650-0051 to discuss what is happening in today’s Western New York Real Estate Market. We would be happy to give you a personalized Comparative Market Analysis for your home or assist you to purchase a home.